Friday, August 30, 2013

Revlon Lip Butters

Soooo... the first post.  Welcome, it means a lot :D So this is an adventure for you and me because Im not going to lie (I don't know what I am doing here!) But maybe both you and I will learn some things?

Anyway, this post is about the Revlon Lip Butters, as indicated in the title.  These lippies are very smooth, creamy, and moisturizing, and unlike the Maybelline Color Whispers (review coming soon), these have more of a chapstick feel while the Maybelline is like a gel-chapstick consistency.



 I have three colors currently (and had more, but I always lose them...)  They are in the colors: Juicy Papaya, Tutti Fruity, and Sweet Tart. Again, these are amazing products, especially if you like the sheer, juicy lips-look.  These are very good on the go, however, I have found that in heat, because of their lighter formulation, they tend to get mushy and meltier (new word?) than regular lipstick... but I do not think any of us will be keeping them in direct sunlight.... (Juicy Papaya, Tutti Fruity, Sweet Tart swatches: bad lighting, but first post... gimme a break! :D)

Juicy Papaya: This is a lovely light orange/peachy shade and is matte.  It is perfect for beginners because of its natural appearance... the "just-my-lips-but-a-little-better-kind-of-thing".


Tutti Fruity:  This color is a bright orange however it can look very pretty when worn sheer.  I do not think it will work with all skin tones, like Juicy Papaya, but it is still a fun way to wear orange naturally.





Sweet Tart: Probably my fave color right now, it is a true light hot pink.  I LOVE THIS COLOR.... whether blended out sheerly or super intense, I find it to be super duper uper pretty and wearable.



Well, there ya go! My first post... wasn't so bad was it (OK the lighting sucked.. but I was so excited to hear back from Samantha that I couldn't wait for the morning natural light!) Hope you enjoyed.
xoxo,
fifi




1 comment:

  1. We all start somewhere doll...good for you. If you put up a subscribe link ill follow for sure....tweet yourself and make friends on twitter...it's a good way to get exposure. I shared your link on my Facebook and twitter as well xo. Best of luck to ya!

    ReplyDelete